Thursday, June 10, 2010

Lifes been really busy

Since I last posted things have been pretty hectic.
Chels is home from college for the summer. We have gone on a short weekend trip to North Caroline to welcome my son LCPL Jon Savage home from Afghanistan.
Jon and Brandi have been in for the last 2weeks on post deployment leave. I have gone to 1 graduation party and 2 graduations.
I have met Reed's mom (Chels's boyfriend)
Have cooked: chili, honey mustard chicken, mashed potatoes, spaghetti, italian chicken, meatloaf, more mashed potatoes, pork chops, fried potatoes, stuffing, pineapples in brown sugar, 2 lbs of bacon for blt's, 3 frozen pizza's... washed countless dishes... kinda been a whirlwind in the Savage home. I have not done any layout pages in forever but have one rolling around in the deep abyss of my brain. I have made a few cards. Things will start to settle down ... um probably not. I have almost 2 weeks til VBS and a trip with the youth group to Nashville Shores... maybe sometime in July things will slow down a bit.

No comments:

Chocolate

Chocolate

chels and colton

chels and colton