Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Happenings

Well it has been a few days since I have posted anything... I have been busy the last couple weeks. When my daughter is home I spend as much time with her as possible. I have learned that life is a precious gift to never be taken for granted.
Though I have managed to scrap a few pages lately... and they are FOR ME! for a change. Normally my scrapbook pages/layouts are for gifts that I am working on.
I have been following some challenges in other scrapbook groups and it really jumpstarts the creative process!
I hope to be able to share a few of them with you soon.
NOW on to my exciting news lol well for me anyway...
Tomorrow I am going to be going up to get my darling brat child for Easter break it is about a 2 and half hour drive one way... I am leaving around 830 and will be getting there around 11 am when she gets out of her classes for the day... she has been wanting to take me to a chinese restuarant there in town so guess that is where we will go for lunch. Then to the scrapbook store... I have been there once it is a really neat place, they have lots of different things that I have not seen anywhere else. Then on to the Mall for some more shopping but by then it will probably be window shopping :) I can't resist spending money at scrapbook stores I know this is not all that exciting to everyone but I am so looking forward to spending time with Chels and yes I am taking my camera for some shots of us being silly...
Then i will have to clean house yuck when i get home...but that is ok because the next best thing to getting to go to a scrapbook store is MEETING LEW who is Lew you are probably asking about now... well he is one of my son's brothers in the Marine corp and he is driving about 5 hours 1 way with his lil brother and lil sister to meet us and spend time with us... I have been doing the happy dance ever since... I can hardly contain myself... I can't wait to hug him and tell him how much he means to me in person... PHOTO OPPORTUNITIES
which mean SCRAPBOOK pages
I will definately share those when they are completed.
So for now I'm getting off here and getting some work done.

No comments:

Chocolate

Chocolate

chels and colton

chels and colton